Let Me Introduce Myself
1) Grew up as an equestrian on my family's 800 acre ranch in South Florida.
2) Married in 2004 at 21 years old and still going strong with four wild and crazy sons.
3) Got into raising other types of livestock- cattle, goats, pigs- in my late 20s.
4) Worked in the feed industry for 10+ years
5) Martin County Farm Bureau President, Martin Grade Rustlers 4-H Club Leader, Member Martin County Fair Board of Directors, Community Advocate
6) Big fan of farmers, ranchers, and agriculture as a whole.